Front-end developer (AngularJS 2)
- experience in the development not less than 2 years
- experience with AngularJS 2
- experience with cross-browser/cross-platform development
- experience with RESTful API
- strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- experience with CSS-preprocessors (Stylus/LESS/SASS)
- experience with CSS-frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation)
- the ability to analyze the performance of the code, and debug JS-applications
- experience with task skippers (Gulp/Grunt)
- experience with version control systems (GIT)
- English (Intermediate)
- experience with WebSockets
- experience with webpack
- experience writing tests(unit/e2e)
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of department.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.