Middle Android Developer
- strong experience with Java (OOP, Design patterns, multithreading)
- experience in programming using Android SDK (Application components, Networking, Localization)
- good knowledge of Google Play Services API, Retrofit, RxJava, RxAndroid, MVP Architecture
- knowledge of development patterns
- knowledge of most common algorithms and data structures
- experience in building client-server application using REST and JSON
- good knowledge of social SDK Integration
- JIRA, GIT
- great teamwork skills
- ability to write clean code
- English- intermediate
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- develop and support mobile applications
- write working, clean and easy-to-read code
- analyze and correct defects
- cooperate with the teams on the project
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department (Tech Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.