Front-end developer (HTML/CSS/JS)
- working experience 1.5+ years
- full command of HTML5 and CSS3
- experience in cross-browser/cross-platform development
- experience working with CSS-preprocessors (Stylus/Less/Sass)
- experience working with CSS-frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation)
- understanding of BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS etc.
- experience in runtime performance code analysis (CSS/JS) and debugging
- experience in working with task-runners (Gulp, Grunt)
- experience working with source management softwares (Git)
- English (Intermediate)
- experience working with Django templates
- experience in team development (understanding of Scrum methodology)
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes; paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of department (Team Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.