Middle IOS developer
- knowledge of the main OOP principles;
- experience with Objective-C/Swift 1,5+ year;
- experience of programming using iPhone SDK, Xcode;
- knowledge of development patterns;
- knowledge of most common algorithms and data structures;
- knowledge of Apple guidelines;
- work with Core Data;
- proven experience in building client-server application using REST and JSON;
- social SDK Integration;
- storyboarding with Autolayout;
- JIRA, GIT;
- Intermediate English.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- develop and support mobile applications;
- write working, clean and easy-to-read code;
- analyse and correct defects;
- cooperate with the teams on the project.
MORE AND MORE BENEFITS:
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor;
- the exchange of experience;
- the feeling of the importance of what you do;
- growth prospects for this position;
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance;
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party;
- periodic review of the salary every six months;
- purchase a laptop or PC.
- Our HR can help the person who has decided to work with us to move from another city.
- Paid 2 months trial period.
- Relax zone with kitchen, a hammock and table football - all of these are at your disposal.
- Business trips: we like to visit each other in Vinnytsia & Odessa, to celebrate the b-day of our company or the founders’ birthday.
We believe that work can be as a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
- Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want see our office).
- Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
- Stage 3. Interview with the head of department (Team Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (we are trying!).
If you are reading this to the end and found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.