Middle IOS developer
- knowledge of the main OOP principles
- experience with Objective-C/Swift 1,5+ year
- experience of programming using iPhone SDK, Xcode
- knowledge of development patterns
- knowledge of most common algorithms and data structures
- knowledge of Apple guidelines
- work with Core Data
- proven experience in building client-server application using REST and JSON
- social SDK Integration
- storyboarding with Autolayout
- JIRA, GIT
- English (Intermediate)
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- develop and support mobile applications
- write working, clean and easy-to-read code
- analyze and correct defects
- cooperate with the teams on the project
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of department (Team Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.