Lead Generation Manager
- excellent written and spoken English skills
- attentive to details, self-driven
- good communication skills
- good analytical skills
- confident user of Google Drive, LinkedIn
- experience in IT, understanding of processes and specifics of software development
- sales or business development experience
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- analysis of client's portrait and their needs
- search for new sales channels
- create a database of contacts, сarefully work with CRM system
- conduct market research for the understanding of customers' needs
- analysis of conversion performance
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of department.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.