- fluent English
- 3+ years experience in IT project management
- experience in managing several projects at the same time
- solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- understanding web and mobile development lifecycle
- good technical background
- experience with JIRA
- good leadership skills
- proactive & detail oriented
- good problem- solving skills
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- perform client communication (written & spoken)
- planning, coordinating and bringing projects to a successful completion
- control scope of tasks, budget, risk accounting
- writing and maintaining project documentation
- preparation of interim financial statements to the customer/management
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views
- Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
- Stage 2. Interview with the head of department (Tech Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.