- experience with Python and Django not less than 2 years
- good knowledge of OOP
- experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- experience with Git
- experience with *nix systems
- good knowledge of Celery, RabbitMQ, MongoDB
- experience in API development with Django-rest-framework
- English (intermediate)
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department (Tech Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.