- experience with Python and Django not less than 2 years
- good knowledge of OOP
- experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- experience with Git
- experience with *nix systems
- good knowledge of Celery, RabbitMQ, MongoDB
- experience in API development with Django-rest-framework
- English (intermediate)
MORE AND MORE BENEFITS:
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
- Our HR can help the person who has decided to work with us to move from another city.
- Paid 2 months trial period.
- Relax zone with kitchen, a hammock and table football - all of these are at your disposal.
We believe that work can be as a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
- Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
- Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
- Stage 3. Interview with the head of department (Team Lead).
And then we make a decision within 7-10 days (approximately).
If you are reading this to the end and found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.