- experience in testing several projects at the same time
- experience in testing of Android and iOS mobile applications
- experience in testing modern web applications and clear understanding of their architecture
- knowledge and understanding of the overall testing process
- understanding of Agile/Scrum development methodologies and the role of the QA expert in them
- strong desire to grow and improve in the field of Quality Assurance
- good grasp of the IT industry and applications testing in particular
- solid analytical skills and good sequential thinker
- English (Intermediate)
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- manual testing of web and mobile applications
- client’s requirements analysis and creation of test cases/check-lists
- conducting test sessions
- providing a description of located bugs and submitting them to the issue tracker
- ability to cooperate with the development team, Project Manager and the client
- leading demo to the customer
- work with Postman, JIRA, Jmeter, ZAP
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of department (Team Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.