- excellent written English skills
- creating descriptions with original texts for different social networks
- be up to date with the latest IT events, trends, news, hypes, etc
- work experience with publication and promoting posts on social networks
- work experience in optimizing advertising (A/B testing)
- ability to use tools for content analytics on social networks
- understanding the algorithm of the work of various social networks
- ability to work with photo and video editors
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- develop content strategies for the Steelkiwi Inc. brand presence across different social networks
- create different content for social networks depending on the audience
- provide answers and comments, work with opinions leaders, attract new subscribers, increase involvement and coverage
- support key company launches, announcements and initiatives by posting engaging content to corresponding channels and audience
- use analyzing tools for the content on social networks (assess the popularity of posts with various pictures, hashtags, attachments)
- keep up to date the company’s profiles on various platforms
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of department.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.