- experience in designing interfaces (UI Design)
- UX-skills development and information architecture
- understanding the possibilities and limitations of the layout (HTML5, CSS3)
- ability to generate ideas and create prototypes rapidly
- skills in the basic vector and raster editors
- work experience with animated objects
- ability to present the work and give reasons for your decisions
- good with details
- English level not below Intermediate
- portfolio that you are proud of
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- development of creative concepts and corporate identity
- design user interfaces for web and native applications
- expert evaluation and improvement of existing projects
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes, paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.