Recently our sales manager has attended the Summit dedicated to monetization model of mobile applications. We have been impressed a lot by the high quality of organisation, paying attention to each detail, space exhibition square and our favorite format of the Summit, namely three parts of the content (the similar format has been at the PM conference).
We would like to share the most interesting reports in our opinion:
- UX Strategy - the secret to long-term business success instead of one-shot wonders;
- Native Ads tips & tricks;
In addition, the fascinating Startup Contest sponsored by Philip Morris Ltd has been represented.
There are the startups which have drawn our attention the most:
- Bazz (Text while driving using BAZZ to stay connected and safe on the road)
- PayKey (Pay directly from your bank account with the paykey keyboard)
- Lipsnews (Sell your video. Make money. Get published)
Beside the Summit tracks and exhibition there has been a special space allocated where every attendee could meet and talk to another one 1x1. That has been the chance for everyone to meet the top industry players from Israel and all over the world.
During the afternoon there have been over 2000 professional mobile marketers from around the world and discussions of the modern innovations have taken place not only in three halls and exhibition square but also outside providing informal atmosphere.
Read our other conference reports:
And about our office in sunny Israel