Implementing best technologies, libraries and solutions to deliver top-level Android applications
Fresh and promising tool when innovation matters
- Compatibility with Java: Kotlin is a drop-in replacement you can use bi-directionally. You can use Kotlin with popular libraries and tools that are written in Java.
- Security: Kotlin has wonderful safety features in terms of nullability and immutability, which aligns with our investments to make Android apps healthy and performant by default.
- Laconism and expressiveness: the creators of the Kotlin language managed to bypass the weak points of Java. This allowed them to make Kotlin code incredibly laconic and expressive.
Well known solution for Enterprise usage
- Reliability: One of the most popular reliable programming languages for many years.
- Stability: Java is one of most stable platforms, which makes it incredibly popular for the enterprise usage
- OOP approach: Java allows you to create modular projects, whose source code can be used repeatedly
Core tools we use
- Android support library
- Data Binding
- Hawk - key-value storage
- Google Plus
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Firebase analytics
- Property animation system
Continuous Integration tools
Recent tasks we accomplished
Armed with years of experience developing web and mobile solutions, we consult our clients on which technology stacks can positively impact their businesses.
Have a project in mind?
We've helped over 100 customers solve complex business problems. Our collaboration with clients results in long-term partnerships.Get in touch Get in touch