Android development technology stack
Technology stack is critical to the product success. At Steelkiwi, we carefully choose technologies for each project to meet our clients' highest expectations and business needs. Here are the technologies we use for mobile development.
Fresh and promising tool when innovation matters
- compatible with Java – Kotlin is a drop-in replacement; you can use Kotlin with popular Java libraries and tools.
- secure – Kotlin has wonderful safety features in terms of nullability and immutability, which aligns with our goal to make Android apps healthy and performant by default.
- terse yet powerful – Kotlin's creators managed to bypass the weak points of Java, making Kotlin code incredibly terse yet powerful.
A well-known solution for enterprise use
- reliable – Java has been one of the most popular and reliable programming languages for years.
- stable – Java is one of the most stable platforms, making it incredibly popular for enterprise use.
- object-oriented – Java allows you to create modular projects whose source code can be reused.
Platforms we deliver
Core tools we use
- Android support library
- Data Binding
- Hawk - key-value storage
- Google Plus
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Firebase analytics
- Property animation system
Continuous Integration tools
Recent tasks we accomplished
Armed with years of experience developing web and mobile solutions, we consult our clients on which technology stacks can positively impact their businesses.
Armed with years of experience developing web and mobile solutions, we consult our clients on what technologies can positively affect their business.
Get in touch
Have a project in mind?
We've helped over 100 customers solve complex business problems. Our collaboration with clients results in long-term partnerships.