Databases we use
Different solutions for different purposes. Fast and efficient.
When regular SQL is your choice
- reliable and stable; it never crashes, it just works
- extreme performance for any size of projects
- customizable to meet any needs and processes
- proven database with the enterprise capabilities
When you need to overcome SQL limitations
- automatic sharding executes horizontall scalability with ease
- data storage with load blancing and replication
- magical flexibility in terms of data structure
- big data can be processed over lots of cores/machines
When you need something special
- incredibly fast in-memory data structure store
- can be used as a database, cache, or message broker
- supports leadboards, ratings, analysis and timelines
- used by Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Flickr
There's no point in storing data if you can't find it quickly
- perfectly combines geolocation data with any search type
- distributed indexing of data coming from any source
- analytical querying, filtering, and grouping of data
- machine learning features out of the box
- highly scalable and fault-tolerant search platform
- advanced full-text search with multi-language support
- near real-time indexing
- works perfectly with rich text (MS Word, PDF) documents
Other technologies we use
Recent tasks we accomplished
Armed with years of experience developing web and mobile solutions, we consult our clients on which technology stacks can positively impact their businesses.
Armed with years of experience developing web and mobile solutions, we consult our clients on what technologies can positively affect their business.
Have a project in mind?
We've helped over 100 customers solve complex business problems. Our collaboration with clients results in long-term partnerships.