DevOps technology stack
Closing the gap between development teams and business needs
- optimal design – attention to product architecture during the design phase makes it possible to choose optimal tools
- frequent releases – changes are smaller and well-tested, both automatically and manually; decreased time-to-market
- stable production mode – lower failure rate of new releases and faster recovery in case of failure
Our experience includes, but is not limited to
Amazon Web Services
Making sure that source code always follows standards
- integration problems are detected and corrected at an early stage, saving time on corrections
- module tests are performed immediately for all software updates, uncovering issues
- constant availability of builds for testing and demonstration helps QA and PO teams
When continious integration isn't enough
- our QA and PO teams are notified about all builds that are ready for testing and deployment
- users get software updates frequently and provide constant feedback
- the development team is kept motivated with visible and meaningful results
Other technologies we use
Recent tasks we accomplished
Armed with years of experience developing web and mobile solutions, we consult our clients on which technology stacks can positively impact their businesses.
Have a project in mind?
We’ve helped over 100 customers solve complex business problems. Our collaboration with clients results in long-term partnerships.