Lead Generation Specialist
What will you do?
- Lead generation: research and identify leads through the Internet and social networks
- You will have close interaction and synchronization with the sales and marketing teams to achieve common goals
- Offer ideas and solutions
What do we need?
- English - at least Upper-Intermediate
- At least basic understanding of services, provided by IT outsourcing company
- Ability to think creatively and organize working schedule in order to meet monthly goals
- Analytical mindset and research skills, attention to details
- Strong self-organizational and time management skills
Will be a plus:
- German or Scandinavian languages
- Experience in generating leads and familiarity with sales channels
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- Transparent KPIs and freedom to achieve them
- Supportive management and mentoring
- Paid vacations
- Ability to work remotely
- Periodic review of the salary every six months
- Paid events attendance
- Purchase the necessary software
- Paid English classes
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (optional).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward your CV.