What is the necessary skill set?
- 0,5+ years of commercial experience in QA
- experience in testing several projects at the same time
- good theoretical knowledge of software testing
- experience in testing of Android and iOS mobile applications
- experience in testing modern web applications and clear understanding of their architecture
- knowledge and understanding of the overall testing process
- knowledge of the Agile and Scrum development methodologies and understanding of QA engineers role in it
- strong desire to grow and improve in the field of Quality Assurance
- solid analytical skills and good sequential thinking
Would be a plus:
- work with Postman, Jmeter, ZAP
- work with sniffers for mobile applications
- good knowledge of iOS/Android guidelines
- experience on work with Swagger or similar tool
What should you do?
- manual testing of web and mobile applications
- client’s requirements analysis and creation of test cases/check-lists and other test documentation
- providing a description of located bugs and submitting them to the issue tracker (JIRA preferred)
- ability to cooperate with the development team, Project Manager and the client
- leading demo to the customer
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office)
Stage 2. Test task
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department (Tech Lead)
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.