Power up your team: Hire dedicated developers in Ukraine
Choose the IT outstaffing model with Steelkiwi to get:
We aim to make the hiring process as smooth as possible. Our specialists work with you directly, and our management team gets involved only when requested.
Quick recruitment for critical positions
Ukraine offers a large pool of tech talent and an acceptable level of competition for specialists. This is what allows us to quickly find and hire capable engineers and managers.
Scalability to handle higher loads
With the outstaffing model, you can increase your capacity and fill technology gaps as your business grows. IT staff augmentation also allows you to avoid spending time and money on recruiting, training, and providing employees with the necessary tools.
Because your dedicated software development team works under the same roof as other software development specialists, you can request complementary services on demand.
Lower operating costs and no hidden fees
Our pricing structure is designed to offer real value for your money. We provide transparent invoicing and clear fees.
A trial period
Every new hire undergoes a probationary period so you can see whether they’re the right fit for your company.
Step-by-step process of IT outstaffing with Steelkiwi
Recruiting. At Steelkiwi, we follow a three-step hiring process that involves screening candidates, assessing their technical skills, and conducting an interview with a hiring manager who makes the final decision. Within this process, we always adapt our recruitment strategy to fit our client’s needs.
Onboarding. New hires are introduced to your project, its requirements, and the expected outcomes. The team agrees on work standards, practices, and development approaches. And of course, new specialists are initially hired for a trial period.
Ongoing work. Your developers work on a full-time basis just as if they were in your office. Performance appraisals and salary reviews are carried out jointly by you and the Steelkiwi HR team.
Interested in IT outstaffing in Ukraine?
If you want to know a quote for IT outstaffing services in Ukraine or want to start recruiting according to your precise needs, contact us for a consultation.
Who’s responsible for what when you outstaff IT services with Steelkiwi
- Define job requirements, participate in interviews, and make hiring decisions
- Onboard new hires to your company’s culture, business processes, and communication software
- Provide regular feedback and answer clarifying questions throughout the product development process
- Deliver on our promises
- Make the collaboration process as transparent and smooth as possible
- Recruit and train employees as well as provide them with the necessary tools
- Follow your organization’s processes and values
- Ensure our software and services are reliable and secure; comply with regulations, laws, and standards; and meet environmental policies
- Give practical and data-driven technical advice and follow industry best practices
- Motivate employees and create personal development plans
Looking for a team extension?
We're ready to help. Drop us a line and we will come back to you with details.
weeks to build a team and start a project
years of collaboration on average
typical size of the agile team